Used as part of the Online Express monitoring system to download clocking data after each patrol or when required. Upgrades the Tagtough system to online.
Used as part of the Online monitoring system. Usually mounted at the guardhouse and used to download clocking data from the Tagtough patrol baton, after each patrol route is completed. Clocking data is then available for viewing or download from any standard web browser without having to download complicated programs or drivers.
This unit can be used for multiple sites by fitting to a supervisor vehicle with batons being downloaded when the supervisor visits each site.
There is no limit to the amount of batons or points used with this unit. By default, the unit is connected to mains power, however, in case of power outages, the unit comes standard with a 2.5 day back up battery power and can store up to 65,000 clockings if it is unable to connect to the network.
Can be purchased to upgrade the Tagtough system to make it online.
We offer shipping all over the world. Please contact us to find out if you qualify for free shipping.
- monitor guards from anywhere
- easy to use and simple to install
- easy wireless set-up
- no software installation or program downloads required
- SIM card with 12 months free SIM management (for South Africa only)
- unlimited batons and points per site
- unlimited sites per system
- full access to all online features at no additional cost
- full online reporting
- manufactured in South Africa
- receive live notifications with virtual control room
- works with free phone app
- automated reports
- SMS and email alert notifications
- unlimited free Telegram notifications
- rentals available (South Africa only)
- made in South Africa
- 24 hour repair turn around time from our workshop